Woods Square is an integrated office development in Woodlands, the future Star Destination of the North developed jointly by Far East Organization (One of Asia’s largest real estate groups and the largest private property developer in Singapore.) and Sekisui House (one of Japan’s largest homebuilders.). Woods Square comprises office and retail space, with 1 block of 16-storey, 1 block of 12-storey and 2 blocks 4-storey plus landscaped sky deck and roof terraces. It aims to promote a healthy work-life balance by offering a vast array of facilities such as swimming pool, gym, function room, BBQ pits, etc. It is seamlessly connected to Causeway Point and Civic Center from Basement 2 of Office Towers, hence providing easy access for customers and employees of businesses, and also accommodates large and small businesses. Its location links Singapore with Malaysia’s southernmost city, Johor Bharu, providing high demand for real estate property.
1. An integrated commercial development located in the heart of Woodlands Regional Centre.
2. Woodlands Regional Centre is poised to be the largest economic hub in the Singapore’s North region.
3. Connecting with key locations in Singapore and Johor Bahru.
4. Superior geographical location, Woodlands Medical Centre, office and leisure elements.
5. Many options available: SOLO 1, SOLO 2, TOWER 1, TOWER 2.
6. Connected to Woodlands MRT Station via the neighbouring Causeway Point mall.
7. no Additional Buyer’s Stamp Duty nor Seller’s Stamp Duty.
8. Bus Rapid Transit lanes and pedestrian access, apartment-like facilities.
Project Name:Woods Square
Developer:Sekisui House, Far East Orchard, Far East Organisation