Parc Komo is a Japanese-inspired resort style freehold condominium by one of Singapore’s most reputable developers, CEL Development Pte Ltd. CEL Development is a reputable construction and property company that has been in operation for past many years, and has established impressive growth in Singapore, Australia and Vietnam. Located along, Jalan Mariam, it is surrounded by many significant official landmarks such as Changi Business Park, Changi North and the Singapore Expo. Here, with lush landscaping and spreading gardens, you find an oasis of seclusion and peace.
1. 60 facilities, shops & restaurants.
2. Proximity to State-of-the-art attraction: Changi Jewel.
3. Major Plans underway from the 2019 Draft Masterplan for Changi precinct.
4. Huge tenant pool from Loyang, Changi Commercial & Industrial nodes.
5. Mins walk to future Loyang MRT (CRL), 6 Mins drive to Changi Business Park, 11 Mins drive to Changi Airport.
6. The roads from Parc Komo lead out to various major expressways like Tampines Expressway (TPE), Pan Island Expressway (PIE) and East Coast Parkway (ECP).
7. Primary schools within the 2km radius are White Sands Primary School, East Spring Primary School, Pasir Ris Primary School and Casuarina Primary School. International schools nearby would include Japanese School and One World International School.
8. Facilities: 50m lap pool, gymnasium, BBQ pavilions, function rooms, courtyard, kids’ playground, yoga deck, garden patio and other outdoor recreational areas.
Project Name:Parc Komo
Developer:CEL Real Estate Development Pte Ltd
Address:961 Upper Changi Road North Singapore 507663