Avenue South Residence is the first residential development in Singapore’s newest Central Business District (CBD). It is jointly developed by reputable and experienced developers, UOL Group Limited, UIC and Kheng Leong which have successfully delivered a good number of outstanding projects in Singapore. This 1074-unit development is located at Silat Avenue in the Queenstown Estate in District 3, right beside CBD and future Greater Southern Waterfront district (3 times the size of Marina Bay). The Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA) listed the Greater Southern Waterfront’s growth and this should bring about more offices and commercial activity to the area. It comprises two 56-storey high towers with eight commercial units at ground level, and five 4-storey high conserved Singapore Improvement Trust (SIT) blocks. It is seamlessly connected to MRT, Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE) and Central Expressway (CTE).
1. A new development located in the Downtown City Centre at Silat Avenue near to Singapore General Hospital.
2. Occupies a large residential site of 245,972 square feet that will feature 2 high rise towers of 56 storeys that overlook the core central business district.
3. Just minutes walk to the business district and Raffles Place.
4. The nearest MRT Station will be Outram MRT Station which is an interchange of various MRT Lines in Singapore.
5. Strategically located with many shopping centres located around in the vicinity.
6. Located near to Pearl Hill’s City Park where plenty of outdoor families are available for residents to spend some quality time with their family.
7. Near elite schools such as CHIJ Kellock (Primary), CHIJ St Theresa’s Convent and Cantonment Primary School.
8. Consist of many different amenities and facilities to cater to a wide spectrum of both investors as well as home stayers.
Project Name:Avenue South Residence
Developer:UOL Group, United Industrial Corporation (UIC), and Kheng Leong Company (KLC)